Pages

This website is random and spontaneous. You will see some pretty strange stuff on here. This will be updated about every week if I can get to it. I am so bored on the weekends and need something to get to do. I'll start looking for strange or normal things I can post on this blog! I hope you enjoy my posts! BE SURE TO CHECK THEM ALL OUT NO MATTER HOW OLD THE POST IS!!!!!!!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Chuck Norris Day!

1.  The only person crying on Chuck Norris' birthday was the doctor.  Nobody Slaps Chuck Norris.

2.  Chuck Norris has a grizzly bear carpet his room.  The bear isn't dead, it's just to afraid to move.

3.  There used to be a street named after Chuck Norris, but it was changed because nobody crosses Chuck Norris and lives.

4.  The Guinness Book of World Records is actually Chuck Norris' elementary report card.

5.  Some magicians can walk on water, Chuck Norris can swim through land.

6.  Super man wears Chuck Norris underwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment